共收录24个《星球大战:原力觉醒》的句子/片段
-
Chewie, we're home.
楚伊,我们到家了。 ——汉·索罗 -
Women always figure out the truth. Always.
女人总能道明真相,总是如此。 ——汉·索罗 -
Oh dear friend, you don't know how happy I am to see you.
亲爱的朋友,你不知道见到你我有多开心。 ——C-3PO -
Rey: I've already fixed it. 蕾伊:我已经修好了。
Finn: Well can you un-fix it? 费恩:你能不能再把它弄坏。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Rey, these are your first steps.
欧比-旺·肯诺比:蕾伊,这是你的第一步。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
The droid... stole a freighter?
机器人……偷了一辆运输机? ——Kylo Ren/凯洛·伦 -
Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...
费恩:好,冷静……冷静……
Poe Dameron: I am calm.
波·达梅隆:我很冷静!
Finn: I was talking to myself.
费恩:我对自己说的。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Rey, may the force be with you.
蕾伊,原力与你同在。 ——莱娅公主 -
Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
汉·索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
莱娅:我想你了。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?
费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?
Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.
波·达梅隆:什么我都能飞。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。 ——Finn -
Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
哈,你告诉他们,汉·索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。 ——汉·索罗 -
Escape now; hug later.
现在快逃,待会再抱! ——汉·索罗 -
Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be. ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的!
——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
费恩:我需要飞行员。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机? ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
冲锋兵:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
I've got a bad feeling about this.
对这件事我感觉很不好。 ——汉·索罗 -
Hope is not lost today... it is found.
希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。 ——莱娅公主 -
Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》 -
【出自预告片】
The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。 ——卢克·天行者
显示更多>>
最新经典电影台词
- 1 芭蕾复仇曲 经典台词
- 2 名侦探柯南:黑铁的鱼影经典台词
- 3 艽野尘梦经典台词
- 4 刑凶手札经典台词
- 5 尼斯:疯狂的心经典台词
- 6 忌日快乐经典台词
- 7 神秘巨星经典台词
- 8 第一夫人经典台词
- 9 猎凶风河谷经典台词
- 10 小萝莉的猴神大叔经典台词
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月22日即将上映
-
11月25日即将上映
-
11月26日即将上映
<
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5